You can log into your account from the Base Library Website or the advanced search screen. You will need your library card number and password for this. To reset your password you need your library card number or registered primary email address. It is your responsibility to advise the library of any change to your contact details.
Your catalogue searches can be saved to your Search History
While you are logged in to your personal account you can also do the following
- You can update your personal information via your personal details page
- You can also add tags to book titles. These are not visible until they are approved by a librarian
- You can add Purchase suggestions
- You can add titles into ‘Your items’ for retrieval for this session
- You can place a reservation on a book(s)